What do guys want girls to wear other than nothing… And while your first priority should be to dress for yourself, lets not lie, we all like compliments. You do not have to go get that expensive Chanel dress or that Dolce & Gabbana eye candy. Pssst… Guys don’t really give a hoot about fashion trends, just look hot as hell. And with these 10 looks men cannot resit, your ready to melt hearts! But do not forget hygiene, that should be the first essential step, always use a deodorant and have wet wipes in your bag.
1. Men love women who know how to accentuate their curves. Get to know a tailor who can adjust your clothes to a perfect fit for your body type. A study was done where men said they don’t really care about the size of a woman’s bust or hips, but are more attracted to a small waist. You can achieve this hour-glass figure simply by your clothes. Choose body-cone dresses, tank tops, fitted shirts, coats and pants. A belt will work well to get you a waist even if you didn’t have one. Don’t be afraid to send a message that you are confident enough!
2. Like Marilyn Monroe said “I don’t know who invented high heels but women owe him a lot!”. Heels make woman’s legs look long, skinny and irresistible. One thing you should always remember: don’t wear uncomfortable heels. That won’t make you look confident and sexy at all! Also, guys just hate weird-looking shoes. The simpler your heels look the better. You can match them with anything, and heels instantly transform an ordinary look from uhhh to whoa!
3. Boyfriend shirts are the new sexy. Yes, that baggy shirt that says ‘I borrowed this from my brother’s closet’. They are completely comfy, while still maintain a femininity and seduction in your look. So grab one and match it with your favorite jeans, shorts, skirts and accessories.
4. One thing you should note, men are extremely attracted to women who look comfortable. Wear comfortable clothes but do it with style, and you will automatically ooze confidence. Try wearing blazer suits matching it with different pieces of your wardrobe. Look elegant and casual at the same time.
5. Show off your shoulders. This is another way to show your confidence. And confidence is always sexy. A strapless dress or sleeveless shirt will help you with that. Look playful and appealing as well.
6. Don’t forget to show off your legs. This is a powerful force which can attract any guy! Tight skinny jeans, mini or midi skirts, shorts and dresses – that’s what men want you to wear! Make sure your jeans are not too tight unless you will feel uncomfortable and look super awkward. You can combine them with high heels, flats or even with your favorite sneakers.
7. Crop tops will cool you, will making you look hot. Flashed midriff, men absolutely love this look. You can go casual or glam with this look, from high-neck halters, high-rise sweats and matchy-matchy co-ords.
9. Wear simple make-up. Studies show that nearly 80 percent of men prefer natural look. But it doesn’t mean no make up at all. Minimal make-up and fresh, glowing skin will surely attract him. No heavy eye colours, too dark smoky eye or pencils around your lips. Make it less aggressive. Save these dramatic looks for night outs.
10. Guys prefer soft, kissable lips. Dry chapped lips are a big no no! Perfectly applied bright red lipstick will do. It’ll make you look confident and will match almost any outfit. Also you can try more natural color lipstick, or go one shade brighter or a shade darker (don’t be afraid to experiment!). Pick the one that will fit your complexion and you will feel super attractive.
11. What hair will make him want to stare at you and make want to run his fingers through? Most men adore long hair because it makes women look more feminine. But you should consider your face shape and hair texture to make the right choice. There’s nothing more of a turn off like hair that looks fake, the extensions are peaking out, or bad texture weaves. 84 percent of men like natural-looking hair color and try to avoid girls with unnatural looking hair.